• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
• Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Maintaining and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
• Build Cases for Rate Change CSV File-Based Integration Testing.
• Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
• Communication across the technical teams regarding requirements, acceptance criteria, bugs, design recommendations.
What You Need
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, a related field or 5+ years of Quality Assurance Engineering experience.
• Experience with developing automated tests.
• Experience in QA with SaaS
• Knowledge of process management methodology.
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools. Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus.
• Experience in Agency Management Systems (AMS) and Client Relationship Systems (CRM) is a plus.
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Techficient is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.