OFFICE LOCATION: Fort Wayne, IN/Boise, ID/Remote
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Who You Are
You enjoy working with development teams and external clients. You are well versed in writing business and technical requirements for back-end projects. You are a trusted team member who can lead and gather consensus while ensuring support of business goals. You take these responsibilities to heart and adapt well to opportunities that require a quick and creative solution. If this sounds like you, please continue.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Analyst, you’ll play a critical role by prioritizing the right work, at the right times, and making sure everyone is aligned to ensure we meet the needs of our clients and our internal goals.
To be successful in this role, you will have to:
• Work closely with the business to enhance and improve our custom-built business systems
• Help communicate Techficient’s vision to our developers and the client’s stakeholders
• Act as a consultant to clients, seeking to understand client needs throughout the entire product lifespan
• Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs
• Acts as a liaison between internal teams and client stakeholders to clarify needs, requirements, and feedback
• Follow our Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
• Document business and technical specifications that will allow the client and Techficient’s development staff to understand the solution that will be developed
• As a member of the product team, you’ll be making value judgments around the design, prioritization, and rollout of what was developed
• Management of the product backlog for your team
• Ensure that the development team is progressing through tasks as expected, validate work as it is completed, assessing impact, and determining pivot points where necessary
• Escalating items as needed
What You Need
• 1+ years’ experience documenting business and technical requirements for back-end developers
• Agile project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
• Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
• Ability to negotiate and settle differences quickly and peacefully.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Techficient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.